Imagine getting up early on a Sunday morning to play soccer, you are ready with your brand new jersey, stud shoes, and shin guard, but found your team members missing. Well, you have no option but to look out for new team members or abandon the game.
Well, what if you don’t have an emailing list? Will you dismiss the idea of sending email campaigns? Hell no! Right? Grow your team is the mantra to go by.
Let’s peep into the abbey of Uplers to understand the right way to create a good emailing list
- Compelling Content– Content can help build and grow your subscriber. Updating website with industry blogs, news, infographics and thought leadership is crucial. Good content will generate interest among readers which ultimately will influence them to fill-up the subscription form.
- Optimize and promote your pages – Build pages that contain interesting content like an E-book that could be downloaded after filling up a form. You can then optimize those pages for organic rankings and also promote those pages through search engine marketing.
- Pop-ups are not annoying always– Create pop-ups with an opt-in form on your website. A missed-time pop-up might back fire, affecting the readability or forcing the reader to exit the website. Which, you would never want to!
- Quick subscription form on homepage could do the trick – Having a quick newsletter subscription form on homepage isn’t a bad option. Homepage is one of the pages, which gets the maximum traffic. So why not take the advantage of the visitors subscribe for emails.
- Opt-in forms on content pages are awesome–There could be nothing great than having an opt-in form on your blog where a website visitor is already reading your content. All you have to do is write an informative content and power the readers to fill the subscription form.
- Run a contest on website–Consider running a contest on your website with some reward. Ask the visitors to fill the form to be a part of the contest. This can work amazingly well for you.
2. Social Media
- Add CTAs on Facebook Business Page – Provide links to your landing pages on your Facebook page. Design a creative promoting your services, share it on Facebook, and add a CTA to it. Interested visitors wouldn’t mind sharing their details.
- Make the most of Pinterest page–Generate leads through Pinterest by adding multiple pins in your boards. So, you create a blog on your website, design a flashcard containing a brief about the blog and link it to the blog page.
- Raise your game through Twitter – Twitter is one medium that can fetch you amazing results. Promote your content through twitter, and most of the followers are those who are interested in your services or content, twitter could be vital for you.
- LinkedIn is vivacious–Participate in various relevant LinkedIn discussions and make your presence felt across the community.
3. Acquire the unpaid data
Money can buy everything, but happiness. True that! Well, you can purchase a DVD full of data and execute your email campaigns. But, how hygienic is this data? Will the campaign report really make you feel happy? No, right? A purchased database often has multiple issues including duplicates, old data, banned by ISPs etc. So, it is advised to maintain the quality instead of quantity of the database.
Other useful Approaches
- Socializing at Events & Exhibitions
- Attaining the database by hosting Webinars
- Business cards from Marketing Meetings can be valuable too
- Database collected after the sale of product or service
- Encourage your current email subscribers to share and forward your email
- Fruitful co-marketing activities including E-book, blogs, infographics, videos, etc.
We hope these tips will help you grow your email database drastically.